Controlling Your Personal Information. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. If you believe your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, please write to P.O. Box 1177, Cardiff by the Sea, CA 92007 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly make any corrections.
Copyright & Trademark Notice. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of this store (Copyright 2012, All Rights Reserved). You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
Multiple Product Orders. For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping/handling charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
Shipping. Most orders will ship within 72 hours. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement. We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Headline Graphics or other parties only as an estimate.
Taxes. We shall automatically charge sales tax for orders delivered to addresses within the same state. For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the following website (“site”) terms and conditions (“terms”) carefully. Any purchases from Headline Graphics’ (“we” or “our”) site will constitute acceptance of these terms.
These terms apply to all uses made of this site including, but not limited to, any use of the site’s product customization and ordering service (“service” or “submission”) and laminate products (“laminates” or “products”).
1. Submissions to the Site. You may not place or obtain any of the following materials using our service: threatening, violent, obscene, drug-related, pornographic, profane or otherwise explicit material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law; any material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity or copyrights without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material; any material sent from an anonymous or false address. While we are not responsible for the content of the submissions, we reserve the right to delete, move or edit submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene or in violation of copyright or trademark laws or otherwise unacceptable. We may request confirmation of the copyright or trademark ownership from you. We reserve the right to suspend the shipping of any order before such confirmation is received. If we do not receive any such confirmation or if there are continued claims of copyright or trademark infringement, we reserve the right to share certain account information with governmental organizations or other third parties. If you dispute any copyright or trademark infringement claims, we will share with you the contact information of any party claiming any such infringement. In the event of any such dispute, we reserve the right to suspend production and shipment of the order until such dispute has been resolved. In addition, you warrant that all moral rights in any uploaded materials have been waived. Your physical or electronic sharing of your images constitutes permission for reprinting by us. We will not be liable for the content of any submission.
2. Copyright Notice. We are committed to protecting photographers’ and artists’ copyrights. You are required by U.S. law to own the right to or to obtain permission to use any image before the image is uploaded or becomes a submission to us. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infringes your copyrights, please provide us with all relevant details at PO Box 1177, Cardiff by the Sea, CA 92007.
3. Unauthorized Use of Copyright Materials. If you knowingly or unknowingly include copyrighted material in a submission, and if we discover that, the following will occur: all processing of your order shall cease, we will notify you of the unauthorized submission, and we will not refund your funds for that submission, but instead, will allow you to choose another laminate of similar size, with any branded or unbranded content from our current selection.
4. Customer Support and Age Requirements. You must be at least 13 years of age to use this site. If you, your parent or guardian, have any concerns, please feel free to contact us.
5. Copyrighted Material, Software and Intellectual Property Rights. All of the information, content, and materials we offer on the site are protected by copyright and other pertaining laws. You may not copy or distribute such material without the copyright owner’s prior written consent. You may use these materials for personal, non-commercial use only, so long as you do not modify the materials or remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in the materials. The marks and other brand names in this site are the worldwide trademarks or registered trademarks of Headline Graphics or are being used with the rights secured by Headline Graphics. Trademarks of other parties are identified wherever possible and we acknowledge their rights.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Headline Graphics, its affiliates and subcontractors, and all their officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third parties providing information relating to the products or service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person purchasing products or accessing the service using your account.
8. Claims. Any action under these terms must be brought, if at all, within one year from the accrual of the cause of action. You and Headline Graphics agree that any claims under these terms shall be subject to the laws of the State of California, and hereby consent to jurisdiction and venue in the courts of San Diego County, California.
9. Export. You are responsible for compliance with all local laws, and you are required to comply with U.S. export laws and regulations when you use or export any materials provided through our service.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The laminates and services available through the site are provided on an as is and as available basis and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Headline Graphics expressly disclaims all warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Headline Graphics makes no warranty that the site or services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that the site or Headline Graphics’ server is free of viruses or other harmful components. Headline Graphics makes no warranty regarding any laminates, services, special offers, or the delivery of any laminates or services, purchased, accessed or obtained through the site or advertised though the site.
11. Limitation of Liability. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall Headline Graphics be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use or the inability to use the site or services, from any changes to the site or services, or from unauthorized access to or alternation of your transmissions or data, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, even if Headline Graphics has been advised of the possibility of such damages, some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental, consequential or other types of damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
12. Pricing. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
13. Miscellaneous. We may assign our rights and responsibilities under these terms without notice to you. All items purchased through us are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you on our delivery to our carrier.
14. Other Conditions. These terms will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether we sign them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these terms at any time.
If any part of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision most closely matching the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the terms will continue in effect.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Headline Graphics with respect to this site, products and service, and supersede all other communications, written or oral, with regard to that subject matter.
All prices are in USD